Since it's been awhile since I did the blog thing it might take me awhile to catch up. Going back a couple of months to back-to-school . . .
I have some great kids! Just wanted to let you know that. This is Lila my cute little 3rd grader. She is such a charming little girl.
This is Alaina, my 5th grader. She is so full of energy sometimes I have a hard time keeping up with her. Such a sweetie.
This is Rylan my 1st grader. Such a rough and tumble BOY he is. And such a LOUD voice he has. Love him!
This is Emily my 7th grader and Bowen my 2-year-old. Emily is such a sweet, responsible, caring girl. She loves to take care of her brother. Bowen is . . . what can I say? A WILDMAN. Good thing he isn't old enough to go to school yet. The teachers wouldn't be able to handle this little guy.
My beautiful kids!
So proud of each one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment