Bowen brought home lots of sand.
It was a gorgeous day on the beach.
Sunny and warm enough to just be in our t-shirts.
Rylan said it was his favorite day of the week.
Bowen liked it too.
At the end of the week we took a trip up to Olympia to visit the Capital buildings. We had a little bit of a scavenger hunt and found different memorials
and walked through the Legislative Building and learned some different facts about it and saw where the Washington senators meet. I have never been to the capital in all the years I have lived in Washington so it was an educational trip for me as well!
At the end of the week we took a trip up to Olympia to visit the Capital buildings. We had a little bit of a scavenger hunt and found different memorials
and walked through the Legislative Building and learned some different facts about it and saw where the Washington senators meet. I have never been to the capital in all the years I have lived in Washington so it was an educational trip for me as well!
It was hard to go back to school schedules on Monday. We have this Friday off too for a teacher's in-service so we get another little break very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment